The extriCARE® 3600 NPWT pump is a portable, battery powered pump which may promote wound healing through the drainage and removal of wound exudates, infectious material, and tissue debris from the wound bed using continuous and/or intermittent negative pressure.
- Long-Lasting Battery – 24 Hours
- LCD Screen, Intuitive User Interface, and Easy Pressure Setting
- Continuous Mode or Intermittent Mode
- Alarms – Leakage, Canister Full, Canister Installation Error, High Voltage, Low Battery, Blockage
ExtriCARE® Foam Dressings
These dressings utilize a foam pad under an adhesive film that can be applied directly to the wound bed. A drainage tube connects each dressing with a canister that is connected to the pump. The canister collects exudates and bodily fluid that is removed from the wound bed.
Dressing Size Foam Pad Size
- Small Foam Dressing 10cm x 7.5cm x 3cm
- Large Foam Dressing 25cm x 16cm x 3cm
WHT provides you with an extras kit for the black foam kit to help you get and maintain a seal.
We also offer a Gauze Kit which come with Gauze & Flat Drain or Gauze & Channel Drain.
Click here for all dressing options.